Monday, October 20, 2008

More close up on Sony Alpha DSLR A300

On this post I have included a clip of an excellent review of Sony Alpha DSLR A300 from cameralabs to give you a closer look into the features of this camera. I remembered posting about why I chose this camera earlier but this time around I found something that you can learn more or in detail about this camera. Photos included as well. Enjoy...


Nice tilt-able LCD with Live View. No tripod? No problem. Pop up the tilt-able LCD and you can shoot from different angle while "knowing" what the camera see via the LCD live view screen. Place the camera above your head, on your chest level or by the side way to see from different angle without loosing composition.


Here's a photo that I took with Sony Alpha DSLR A300X. The X simply means two lenses bundled in the package. They are SAL18-70mm and SAL55-200mm.


Check out the review made by cameralabs below.



No comments: